Ladies Night Out
This is a differnt kind of ladie's night. The kind that is DEEPLY nourishing rather than the kind that requires you to sleep it off.
Each month you will leave with practical tips and tools to bring true self-care into your daily routine and you will have the opportunity to connect with other like-minded womxn in the process. Win, win.
- the practice of taking action to preserve or improve one's own health.
- the practice of taking an active role in protecting one's own well-being and happiness, in particular during periods of stress.
You know what it means. It's the buzz word everywhere we look, especially in the world of wellness.
For each of us self-care is about doing what is necessary to be well...in this moment.
- Maybe your self-care is about avoiding burnout and building resilience so that you can continue to show up for your family, your work, the collective.
- Maybe your self-care is about self-preservation because you live in a culture that does not support your wellbeing.
Are you taking action to preserve and improve your own health and wellbeing? Do you know what it feels like to be deeply nourished? Can you say that you are living the life that you really desire? Meeting your goals and demands with ease?
If you answered no to any of these questions then I hope that you will consider joining us for the upcoming Reframing Self-Care Series.
Are you ready to say yes to you?
Do you want to learn how to better care for your body?
Do you crave community and connection?
Do you know what makes you feel better, but just can't seem to create the habit?
If you answered yes then this series if for you.
I will offer you space to connect with other womxn. Share what's working. Share your challenges. And offer you practical tools to add simple self-care practices into your life.
Because you are worthy of caring for you. Because the world deserves the very best of you. Because we need you to shine. It's time.
Drop in for the individual workshops that you find interesting or register for the full series. It will be a time for womxn to gather in community and commit to new ways of caring for our bodies (physical, mental AND spiritual) together.
- A New Framework for Self-Care
- Friday, March 20 from 6:30-8pm
- Dinacharya (Daily Rhythms to Align the Body)
- Friday, April 17 from 6:30-8pm
- Deep Rest
- Friday, May 15 from 6:30-8pm
- Thursday, July 23 from 4:30-6pm PST
- Nourish the Body
- Thursday, August 20 from 4:30-6pm PST
Virtual via Zoom
Donation based for each of the workshops
If you have any questions, please contact us.